A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Papanastassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Papanastassiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanastassiou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Papanastassiou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mark Papanastassiou MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Papanastassiou practice?
- Dr. Alexander Papanastassiou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Papanastassiou practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.