A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Papp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Papp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Papp graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Papp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Papp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Papp practice?
- Dr. Alexander Papp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Papp practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.