A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALEXANDER PARK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. PARK
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. PARK Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALEXANDER PARK, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. PARK graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. PARK has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ALEXANDER D. PARK MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. ALEXANDER D. PARK practice?
- Dr. ALEXANDER PARK has 2 office locations.
Dr. ALEXANDER PARK practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.