A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALEXANDER PARK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALEXANDER PARK is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. PARK
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. PARK Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALEXANDER PARK, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. PARK graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. PARK has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ALEXANDER D. PARK MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. ALEXANDER D. PARK practice?
- Dr. ALEXANDER PARK has 2 office locations.
Dr. ALEXANDER PARK practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.