Dr. Alexander Parr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2016
Umbilical hernia repair.
In 2014, I had a umbilical hernia. Was refereed by my doctor to Dr.A.Parr. He examined me, explained to me the type of hernia I had, explained to me the surgery process and the after surgery recovery process. His staff was quick in scheduling the procedure. From procedure to end of recovery: 1 month. Thanks Dr.Parr.

July 15th, 2015
Amazing Surgeon
This guy literally saved my life. After several misdiagnoses from other doctors (those that got it semi-right gave me a 40% chance of actually living through an operation), saw Dr Parr on a referral. I spent 59 days in the hospital after having an intestine resection and repair on 3 fistulas. Dr Parr continually encouraged me and comforted me by saying "This is not forever. " Today I had my final post op follow up. An area that was 8 inches long, 6 inches high and 1.5 inches deep is now the size of a quarter. I am looking forward to my first shower since November!! True miracle worker!

December 5th, 2014
Surgery
Dr. Parr was the angel sent to me. Had my gall bladder removed. Dr. Parr explained exactly what he was going to do. He was very busy the day of my operation and you would never know by his mannerism. He certainly is special. I feel great. Thank you Dr. Parr

September 12th, 2014
Dr. Parr was a breath of fresh air. Pleasant, concerned, personal and personable, and very skilled. We were scheduled with a colleague but were seen by Dr. Parr instead. Lucky break. I am sure all of the doctors in this practice are great, but we were very comfortable with Dr. Parr and received the utmost professional care. I would recommend him, and do, to everyone I know.

May 24th, 2017