A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Pastuszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wojciech Pastuszak MD and PHD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Pastuszak practice?
- Dr. Alexander Pastuszak has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Pastuszak practices Surgery and Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Urologists.