A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Diseases
- Trachea Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alexander Patterson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. George Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Patterson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.