A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Diseases
- Trachea Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alexander Patterson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. George Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Patterson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.