Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

1.0

|  Dr. Pendino is a piss poor doctor!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Pendino is the worst doctor I have ever come across. He has poor communication skills. he never answered or addressed any of my concerns. He is far from professional. He picked his nose in front of me. He also grabbed his growing in front of me. He has a poor bed side manner. Everything with his is a guessing game. No, one has times for games when it comes to ones health. I would never referrer him to anyone. I don't even want to give him one star. Save yourself the time, don't go to him. Find a doctor that cares. The staff was nice.

|  NOT A GOOD DR.  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Pendino kept referring me out to other specialtists. Dr. Pendino was to confident, didn't do the proper exams/tests on me as a patient with fainting spells/possible seizures. He gave his opinion without any facts to prove it. Not happy with his service, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I am now being seen by a Neuro surgeon and other Dr.'s who are requesting all the tests/procedures/lab work be done to figure out what is going on with me. To get me the help that I need.

|  show details
by ch on Jun 18th, 2013

dr. pendino does not have any bedside manner and had no knowledge of what is wrong with me even though he is a neurologist. i would not send anyone to him.