Dr. Alexander Pendino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Pendino?

May 26th, 2017

Really liked him at first but I almost felt that I was being a problem everytime I called with problem ,I always got answer machine ,and nothing was done to help me have to go to new doctor its ashame when your really asking for help and they don't want to be bothered.

May 26th, 2017

December 1st, 2016

Dr. Pendino really help me , couldn't thank him more !!!

November 25th, 2016

Doctor was very personable. He took the time to explain everything in detail. He informed me about my condition in a professional and compassionate manner.

November 22nd, 2016

Very positive experience

Overall I had a very positive experience with the doctor and staff. I did not have to wait for a month for an appointment and was able to be seen the following week. The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions. Dr. pendino spent a good amount of time with me during the appointment and felt like he really cared about my health. I will definitely refer him to family and friends.

July 28th, 2016

Waited over 2 hours in waiting room for an appointment, to be seen for only 5 minutes. Dr. Didn't come came in and had no clue of me or my chart and had to leave again to read it only to come back and ask "how is everything? GOOD! OK. See you in 6 months." No exam, no questions, nothing. Rushed in and rushed out. Also while waiting over 2 hours to be seen, another patient, waiting even longer to be seen before us, said he always waits that long and not to make plans that day. Over 2 hours waiting when you have an appointment is unacceptable. And only feeling rushed In and out when you are actually seen is unacceptable. And the Dr. Should have some basic knowledge of why you are there. Never went back and wouldn't recommend anyone to go there either. But if you decide to go, prepare your entire day in that waiting room.

November 21st, 2015

Great doc

Dr. Pendino helped me during a very difficult time in my life. Unlike other doctors he found the source of my pain and referred me to the appropriate specialist for care. I do not know what I would have done without Dr. Pendino. Thank you

March 25th, 2014

Dr. Pendino is a piss poor doctor!

Dr. Pendino is the worst doctor I have ever come across. He has poor communication skills. he never answered or addressed any of my concerns. He is far from professional. He picked his nose in front of me. He also grabbed his growing in front of me. He has a poor bed side manner. Everything with his is a guessing game. No, one has times for games when it comes to ones health. I would never referrer him to anyone. I don't even want to give him one star. Save yourself the time, don't go to him. Find a doctor that cares. The staff was nice.

September 5th, 2013

NOT A GOOD DR.

Dr. Pendino kept referring me out to other specialtists. Dr. Pendino was to confident, didn't do the proper exams/tests on me as a patient with fainting spells/possible seizures. He gave his opinion without any facts to prove it. Not happy with his service, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I am now being seen by a Neuro surgeon and other Dr.'s who are requesting all the tests/procedures/lab work be done to figure out what is going on with me. To get me the help that I need.

June 18th, 2013

dr. pendino does not have any bedside manner and had no knowledge of what is wrong with me even though he is a neurologist. i would not send anyone to him.

February 8th, 2017