Dr. Alexander Pinkusovich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

February 12th, 2015
To my favorite Dr.Pinkusovich and his staff
Dr_Alexander_Pinkusovich is the most intelligent and knowledgeable Dr. He is always paying attention to patient's problems and helping people to make them feel better.I am highly recommending Dr.Pinkusovich as a one of the better doctors in Brooklyn. I wish him long term work in his job for patients care, wishing to him and his staff all the best in their jobs and in personal life as well.Good luck to all of them.

October 9th, 2013
Horrible Experience
So I came into this doctor's midwood location at 1840 E 14th St. I found him through my insurance directory and made an appointment for the following week. I came in and the staff was very nice, there were no other patients there so I waited maybe 15 minutes tops. So I come into the doctor's office and describe to him my OCD issues. To which he responds that he's not an "OCD specialist". Keep in mind he's a psychiatrist its' not as though he's a therapist who will be doing CBT or cognitive behavioral therapy. This experience was beyond absurd.

September 6th, 2012
The Worst Psychiatrist
I came here recently after a struggle with anxiety and now benzodiazepine withdrawal. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Alexander Pinkusovich to my WORST ENEMY! The office was empty, and actually the staff is very nice but Mr. Pinkusovich was the RUDEST person and most UNPROFESSIONAL doctor I have ever met.30 seconds into explaining my problems to him, he abruptly started saying "no, NO! I don't treat people with previous problems." ...It was actually the last day of my medication which I can't just stop taking cold-turkey. He told me "it's YOUR problem, go to an emergency room." I said "But, what am I supposed to do, my medication is going to end please help me." He said "It's NOT MY PROBLEM, I'm the doctor and I can refuse to treat anyone I want. Call 911." I got up and walked out. I understand a doctor isn't required to treat anyone for any reason, but wow who talks like that? Stay away from him at all costs.