Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Popov
Dr. Alexander Popov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Popov is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Pacifica Hospital of the Valley and Olive View Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Popov has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Popov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Margarita Bass
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.46 mi12
Dr. David Bockoff
Los Angeles, CA 0.47 mi45
Dr. Melvin Jackson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.57 mi43