A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Popov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Popov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popov
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Popov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Popov graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Popov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Popov MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Popov practice?
- Dr. Alexander Popov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Popov practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.