A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Popov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Popov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popov
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Popov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Popov graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Popov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Popov MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Popov practice?
- Dr. Alexander Popov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Popov practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.