Dr. Alexander Prattes MD Patient Reviews

3.6

May 8th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor. Been with him for about 10 years. Highly recommended if your looking for a Doctor that cares.

January 30th, 2016
Terrible stay away
Most of the "positive" reviews are copy pasted else where from other sites into this site to balloon up his ratings. He's terrible. Overcharges without any reason nor valid receipt. Co-pay for in network visits are not $175. And spending 2 minutes with your patient barely listening to them is not an office visit. I've taken it up myself to write a real review of this guy and his "wonderful" staff on every doc review site. If this helps even one poor patient in to go to a real doctor instead than I'll be happy.

October 29th, 2013
This is the best doctor you will ever find. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly. Takes an interest in your overall Heath. He takes the time to listen. Easy to get an appointment, office staff and nurse are wonderful too. Great doctor.

June 16th, 2012
Great, caring doctor
Dr Prattes is the kindest doctor and even if he is busy he gives me the time I need. I have been to numerous family practice doctors in my life and he by far out does them all. My mom was having problems in Arizona and she saw numerous doctors and none of them could figure it out. I had her come out to see doctor Prattes and he gave the time we needed to explain what was happening, go over ALL of the history, all of her meds and after two visits he figured it out and now my mother is doing wonderful. She was having a reaction to one of her meds! Thank you doctor Prattes!

August 12th, 2011
My new Doctor
Recently started seeing Dr. Prattes. Very fine Doctor. Knows exactly what he is doing and the best cure for success. I cannot recommend Dr. Prattes too highly.His Nurse Sandy (his right arm) is a wonderful lady, filled with sweetness and compassion. Sandy knows how to take blood also, without hurting -- which is a plus. Also, Mrs. Prattes and office lady, Lilly are so sweet and kind. No doubt this office will be my forever Primary Care group.

July 11th, 2011
New rate
Dr. Is fine, but his staff need to be more professional.

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Prattes is awesome. About 1 year ago, I had a serious life threatening illness, which I was unaware. Dr. Prattes' knowledge and quick action saved my life. He is extremely kind, sensitive to patients and really listens to patients concerns. In an age where in the one on one communication is in decline, this Doctor and his staff are the exception. They exemplify excellence in medical care. Dr. Prattes has earned my total trust in his ability to care for the medical needs of our family.