Dr. Alexander Ramsay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Ramsay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2013

First of all, do not believe the negative reviews here. Clearly there are some people you just can not please, no matter what. Maybe they didn't go to the West Ashley office. I have been going there for several years, and I can not say enough about the kindness of the staff there. Debby, at the front desk, always goes above and beyond to take care of me. She often asks me how my family members are, or how my day has been. She genuinely cares. Dr. Ramsay is the best urologist in Charleston. He is very knowledgeable and I completely trust his expertise. I would not trust anyone else to treat me or my family. He is very kind, and very makes you feel comfortable. I could not recommend this office or doctor more!

October 8th, 2013

Repeated scheduling errors

I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone, and while the initial visit and surgery went smoothly, this office has been beyond uncooperative regarding after care. Now, nearly two months have passed and I still have a stent in. I have been scheduled and re-scheduled to have the stent removed, each time the office staff has either cancelled or asked for a reschedule. I had asked for a referral to a physician that would be able to perform the surgery, and was flatly refused. Unhelpful, uncooperative and rude office staff has not made this experience pleasant.

May 3rd, 2013

An excellent and caring physician. I have a chronic urological problem with frequent flare-ups. He takes the time to discuss treatment options and expected outcomes. I highly recommend Dr, Ramsay.

July 11th, 2012

Not worth the wait!

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Ramsey for a very long time! Not sure what has happened to the practice, but it's not worth a 1hour wait!My husband was left in the waiting room and never called back, he walked out.My son-in-law, was told to go home and take the pain meds for kidney stones, His wife took him to MUSC and he was taken to the OR ASAP to remove two large stones that he would never pass!Too many patient not enought time! We work and pay for health care, we are not on medicaid or medicare we work and our times and health is very valuable to us!We will never go back!

July 26th, 2011

He made me and my husband feel quite comfortable when discussing my husband's problem. I would recommend him to anyone, male or female.

March 25th, 2016