Sep 8th, 2015

My appt. was horrible he rushed through the whole ultrasound I had two previous doctors tell me I was pregnancy with twins and I was sent there for a third opinion in case of mono twins. He didn't even try to look for a second baby just told me it was one and completed his scanning. He always never tried to locate the placenta. Never going back to him again.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Donna on Apr 8th, 2015

wonderful, compassionate, knowledgeable, took excellent care (25 years ago!!)

May 11th, 2012

Felt like I was being treated like a third class citizen.completely unprofessional. First cisit I waited for an hour and a half, second visit waited for 2 hours! Infuriating!!

highly recommended show details highly recommended
Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Reiter is one of the best doctor I ever had. He is very professional and addressed every concern that I have. Well respected, well mannered, well experienced and very calm. Spends time with his patients and I always feel secure and safe.He always give me updates with regards to my pregnancy and he is very thorough and well detailed.

Pregnancy show details Pregnancy
Oct 22nd, 2008

If you want the best, Dr. Reiter is the one. He is professional and great at being an informative doctor. He isn't going to be extra personable, but you want a healthy pregnancy and delivery and that is what you will receive from him and his nurses.

Jul 29th, 2008

I went through four pregnancies and one miscarriage with Dr Reiter. With each one, I felt my babies and I had the best care available. Dr Reiter answered all my questions and addressed every concern--he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He bedside manner is calm and dignified. I have highly recommended him to anyone who asks.

very caring show details very caring
May 4th, 2008

i had two pregnancies handled by this dr. and he treated me very well. he answered all my questions and went out of his way to see that i had the best care while in the hospital.