Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician
7900 Fannin St
Ste 2600
Houston, TX 77054
713-791-9700
Locations and availability (4)

|  Thank You Dr. Reiter  |  show details
by Leslie Beaman on Apr 1st, 2013

DR. Reiter was a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. I had an incompetent cervix and after losing 2 preemies, I came to him to help me achieve a full term pregnancy. I ended up having 2 full term beautiful babies. My oldest is now 22 years old and is an RN and my youngest is 19 years old. I still think of Dr. Reiter and how much he meant to me and my husband. Thank you Dr. Reiter.

|  show details
May 11th, 2012

Felt like I was being treated like a third class citizen.completely unprofessional. First cisit I waited for an hour and a half, second visit waited for 2 hours! Infuriating!!

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I just had my first child in November and Dr. Reiter was my OB throughout my pregnancy and delivery. He is a great doctor! He is very experienced and he is so knowledgable and thorough in what he does. He doesn't miss a thing. He is calm, caring and has great bedside manner. He isn't super talkative, but he will answer any questions you have. I have a beautiful, healthy baby girl because of him and I plan on using him for my future pregnancies! I highly recommend him to everyone!

|  highly recommended  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Reiter is one of the best doctor I ever had. He is very professional and addressed every concern that I have. Well respected, well mannered, well experienced and very calm. Spends time with his patients and I always feel secure and safe.He always give me updates with regards to my pregnancy and he is very thorough and well detailed.

|  Pregnancy  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2008

If you want the best, Dr. Reiter is the one. He is professional and great at being an informative doctor. He isn't going to be extra personable, but you want a healthy pregnancy and delivery and that is what you will receive from him and his nurses.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2008

I went through four pregnancies and one miscarriage with Dr Reiter. With each one, I felt my babies and I had the best care available. Dr Reiter answered all my questions and addressed every concern--he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He bedside manner is calm and dignified. I have highly recommended him to anyone who asks.

|  very caring  |  show details
May 4th, 2008

i had two pregnancies handled by this dr. and he treated me very well. he answered all my questions and went out of his way to see that i had the best care while in the hospital.