A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ricci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander John Ricci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Ricci practices Ophthalmology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Ophthalmologists.