A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander John Ricci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Ricci practices Ophthalmology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Ophthalmologists.