A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rivkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rivkin, Non Surgical Aesthetics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivkin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rivkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Zinovy Rivkin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Rivkin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rivkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Rivkin practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.