A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rivkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rivkin, Non Surgical Aesthetics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Zinovy Rivkin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Rivkin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rivkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Rivkin practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.