Dr. Alexander Rivkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Rivkin?

June 10th, 2016

NEGATIVE STARS

Years ago I came in for an "artificial nose job" consultation to cover a dent scar on my nose. When I expressed doubt about going through with the procedure, Rivkin was quick to find my insecurity and convinced me something to the effect that if I don't do this, I will always be thinking about the scar on my face. Truth is, ever since the procedure, I am ACTUALLY am thinking about my disfigured nose everyday. My main concern when I doubted the procedure was the thought that it might migrate and he keep assuring me it would not (it is even marketed this way). Result, ARTEFILL DOES MIGRATE and it is PERMANENT and I still have my dent scar along with a pattern of lumps surrounding it. To add to the experience, Rivkin did not admit any fault. He said my face looked like nothing had changed. Did I pay 2,000+ dollars for nothing to change? He even refused to refer me to a specialist so that I may remove the product and correct the disfigurement. I was unable to pursue damages because of the standard arbitration contracts most medical patients sign which is such a shame in cases with con artist type physicians. PLEASE if you are considering working with him, TRUST YOUR INTUITION (I ignored mine). This doctor is fake, sincerely insincere and will drive you insane with his denial of any problem, lack of empathy, and textbook narcissism. The result of being permanently disfigured has left me defeated and I am yet to find a solution.

January 30th, 2013

great doctor

I had the non surgical nose job done 'cause i didn't want to go through surgery and it was a great experience. Dr. Rivkin is really nice and made me feel at ease and I love my nose!

May 4th, 2009

Overall, excellent in every way!

December 20th, 2015