A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Robertson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Paris Robertson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Alexander Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Robertson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.