Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Rosenstein
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua Kona, HI, with another office in Charleston, WV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenstein is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua Kona, HI.
Dr. Barry Blum
Kailua Kona, HI 0 mi48
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Orthopedic Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Kailua Kona, HI 0 mi25
Dr. Daniel Singer
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Kealakekua, HI 4.58 mi34