A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rosenstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rosenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander D Rosenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rosenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.