A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rosenstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenstein
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rosenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander D Rosenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rosenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.