A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rosenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Rosenstein practice?
Dr. Alexander Rosenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.