Dr. Alexander Rovner MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Rochester, NY

April 11th, 2017
There's a reason why there is "same day" appts. available
He thought he knew more about my medical condition then my previous doctor that treated my for over 12 years. Didn't really listen to me and thought he could diagnose me after speaking to me for only 10min and not even looking at any of my files or tests.

August 3rd, 2016
Avoid this person at all cost.
Avoid this person at all cost.

March 26th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff. Completely satisfied. I would recommend him to everyone.

January 21st, 2016
Awful provider
Worst provider I've ever seen. Didn't read my chart began saying what was thought to be seizures was nxiety which was already ruled out. When that wasn't it said it's the meds. That had also already been ruled out. I had great feelings of weakness he screamed at me in the hospital that I wasn't weak. He acused me of taking up precious time from hospital staff. My primary sent me in due to seizure like episodes. This doctor dodnt even want to do propper testing. I called my primary care and he had to call the doctor and yekk at him to follow his orders. I removed this doctor from my care team. He doesn't involve the patoent and fails to accurately work with patients. He was unprofessional, and had the mindset that a patoent wasn't going to correct him on anything. His arrogance was immense.

June 17th, 2015
Awesome!!! Just awesome in every way. So fortunate

July 24th, 2014
Waste of my time!!!
Waited well over an hour to be seen. He asked questions but rarely gave me enough time to fully answer him. I went to the appointment with an abundance of information which he never took the time to review. I left being quite disappointed that I wasted my time!!!

May 15th, 2014
Ignorant staff
Have not met with Dr. Rovner yet, appt is next week. However his receptionist is VERY ignorant on the phone every time I have called! I will be sure to address this with him when I go for my visit because a lot of times a receptionist should be a "model" of how your office is ran, and if having to deal with her continuously, I may think about going else where!!!

April 22nd, 2014
Godsend
Dr. Rovner is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me manage my seizure disorder that I have battled since I was 14. I first met him in the emergency room after a horrible seizure where I smashed my face and needed stitched. I then became a patient of his. He has wonderful bedside manor. He genuinely cares for his patients. If it wasn't for him, I don't know that I would be living a normal seizure free life. Thank you dr. Rovner!!!

August 23rd, 2012
He's very good at what he does but i had a very long wait at his office before i was seen but he knows what he's doing once he saw me

June 22nd, 2012
Had to wait 2 hours to be seen, and couldn't spend more than 2 minutes with me. It was a routine checkup but didn't seem to care about me at all.

March 5th, 2012
The best thing that has happen to my husband and I . He takes all the time to answer question that my husband and I have. Follow up care is wonderful. I have been a patinet for 1 3/4 of a years now. Would never go anywhere else. The doctor knows his stuff.

March 5th, 2012
By far, Dr. Rovner is one of the best physicians I know. He goes above and beyond the call of a doctor to help my husband with his MS and to accomodate my husband's awful work schedule. Meeting Dr. Rovner was the best thing that came out of my husband's scary diagnosis.