A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rowland, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rowland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Methodist System
- Baptist System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Rowland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rowland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Rowland practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.