A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rowland, Board Certified Orthopedic Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rowland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Rowland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rowland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Rowland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.