A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Technion Medical School, Haifa, Isreal.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Rubin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.