A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Technion Medical School, Haifa, Isreal.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Rubin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.