A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Russoniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Russoniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russoniello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russoniello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Russoniello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russoniello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Russoniello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- RWJ University Hospital Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Peter Russoniello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Russoniello practice?
- Dr. Alexander Russoniello has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Russoniello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons.