A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Russoniello is Good. Dr. Russoniello has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Russoniello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Russoniello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russoniello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Rahway Hospital
- RWJ University Hospital Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russoniello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Russoniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Russoniello practice?
Dr. Alexander Russoniello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons and Edison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Russoniello, Dr. Alec Russoniello, Dr. Alejandro Russoniello