A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Russoniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Russoniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russoniello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russoniello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Russoniello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russoniello graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Russoniello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- RWJ University Hospital Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Peter Russoniello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander P. Russoniello practice?
- Dr. Alexander Russoniello has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Russoniello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.