A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Shinnfu Lin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lin practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Santa Ana Radiologists.