A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Shinnfu Lin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lin practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Santa Ana Radiologists.