A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Young, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Young practice?
Dr. Alexander Young practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.