A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Young, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Stehle Young MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Young practice?
- Dr. Alexander Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Young practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.