A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Saba, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saba has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Khamis Saba MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander K. Saba practice?
- Dr. Alexander Saba has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Saba practices Surgery near Oxford, OH.
See Oxford Surgeons.