The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Saba
Dr. Alexander Saba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Saba is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Mercy Hospital Clermont and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Saba has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Saba has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alexander Saba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Matthew Recht
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Thomas Maynard
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi38
Dr. Lawrence Bartish
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi35