Dr. Alexander Sah MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

January 25th, 2017
Dr. Sah is amazing, he is very humble and soft and is very concerned about his patients welfare.
I have had the most amazing experience w Dr. Sah. He did my total knee replacement surgery and is very efficient in his work and very soft spoken and respects his patients questions and answers and explains everything in detail w lot of patience.

October 15th, 2016
Sah
Excellent medical team. Great manner. Lowest complications rate in california.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Sah is amazing. Not only is he a superb surgeon but I have never worked with anyone so caring with such fantastic post-surgery follow through. I had a small problem and he called me from vacation to check in with me. I cannot rate him highly enough.

September 3rd, 2015
I really liked Dr. Sah and have recommended him to lots of my friends. It was not exactly convenient to go from El Dorado Hills to Fremont but was well worth it.

August 24th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Sah recently performed a partial knee replacement and I could not be happier about my experience with Dr Sah and his staff. Not only is Dr. Sah an outstanding surgeon, but he is thoughtful, caring and completely involved with his patients. I had a couple of post surgery questions and he called me immediately - even during his vacation. I would absolutely choose Dr. Sah in the future should I need any further joint replacements.

February 19th, 2015
Dr Sah is a wonderful clinician with an excellent bedside manner. He explains things well and really cares for his patients. I'm extremely happy that I was referred to him for my knee replacement.

January 24th, 2013
One of the best Doctors around.
I saw Dr. Sah for an acute right knee injury. I was really scared because when I was a kid a Doctor messed up my elbow for life. But when I parked in the vallet area at Washington Hospital and walked in to the check in area I felt at ease. A wonderful lady showed me to there beautiful building that Washington Hospital built for him and Dr. Dearborne. The staff welcomed me I must have waited ten minutes and off I went. A young lady asked some medical questions and then I was taken to xray three doors down on the same floor. I came back Dr. Sah was running a bit behind but he kept waving as he walked by and said he would be in shortly. He came in dressed in a nice suit not an intimadating operation coat like sone Dr's do just relaxed. Asked questions smiled went over my xrays which were on the computer. Told me evrything looked good that it was a pulled muscle or ligament. Ordered Physical Therapy and reccomended in a very nice professional way that I should try to work on lossing wait because each pound you have it'sa five pounds on your knee joints as the right side of the knee joint was wearing more than the left. He shook my hand said if I ever need anything don't hesitate to call. If he could be my personal pysician I would drop mine in a second. TOP NOTCH ACT. Great staff great Doctor what else could you ask for.

July 27th, 2012
outstanding experience. could not be happier with the care at this facility.

April 17th, 2012
This is the best Doctor, very kind and caring. What a pleasant experience I had.

August 30th, 2010
Exceptional Surgical Experience
I had a hip replacement surgery done by Dr. Sah. He uses a minimally invasive approach that means a smaller incision and less damage done duting surgery. He was very patient with all my questions, and did an awesome job. I had several questions after returning home, and he is great about returning my phone calls. I strongly recommend him.