A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sapega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sapega, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapega
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sapega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sapega, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapega graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sapega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Andrew Sapega MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Sapega practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sapega has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sapega practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.