A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sapega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sapega, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sapega, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapega graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sapega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Andrew Sapega MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Sapega practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sapega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sapega practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.