Dr. Alexander Sapega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Sapega?

June 5th, 2017

Dr Sapega had excellent bedside manner. As the patient, I felt he listened to what I had to say, and when he asked you how your injury was feeling, I did not feel like he was just asking to ask, I felt he truly wished to know to enable himself to better treat me as the patient. He explained the physiology of what had occurred with my injury, by sharing with me the reports and the radiologic studies that had been done and actually physically looking at the knee and upper portion of the lower leg and the steps that would be needed to help improve my prognosis. No question ever seemed to menial. He was thorough and kept the adjuster and the physical therapist up to date at all points throughout the recovery process. His staff was equally as responsive as he, especially his PA, Tim.

May 6th, 2010

I have has various knee injuries caused by sports. I have has 3 different doctors operate or scope my kness. He was the best without a doubt.His professional grade is an A

September 27th, 2017