A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sardina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sardina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sardina, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardina graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sardina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander J Sardina MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Sardina practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sardina has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sardina practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.