A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Selioutski is Excellent. Dr. Selioutski has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Selioutski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Selioutski graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selioutski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selioutski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Selioutski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Selioutski practice?
Dr. Alexander Selioutski practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mayville, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Jamestown Family Physicians and Jamestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Selioutski, Dr. Alec Selioutski, Dr. Alejandro Selioutski