A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Selioutski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Selioutski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Selioutski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Selioutski graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Selioutski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selioutski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Selioutski practice?
Dr. Alexander Selioutski practices Family Medicine near Mayville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY and Panama, NY.
See Mayville Family Physicians.