A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Shalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Shalhoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Shalhoub, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalhoub graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shalhoub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander George Shalhoub DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Shalhoub practice?
- Dr. Alexander Shalhoub has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Shalhoub practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.