A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Shapsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Shapsis, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Shapsis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapsis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapsis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Shapsis MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Shapsis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Shapsis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Shapsis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.