Dr. Alexander Shar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

April 4th, 2016
Absolutely horrendous bedside manner.

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Shar treats serious illnesses. Patient may not be prepared to hear the diagnosis. Patient need to know the question they want to ask because the conditions he treat are not easy to explain in layman's language. Also, it signals to him patient's preparedness to hear the answer.

November 11th, 2012
scond chance
Dr.Alexander Shar saved my life. I have been turned out by other physisans.Apparently I was misdiagnosed, now I am on the path to recovery.Thank You very much!

February 16th, 2012
The best. Dear to me, he has helped me in so many ways rather he knows it or not. Thinking of him is getting me through the worst time of my life. I missunderstood things about him. But overall, he's a good doctor. I wish I would had told him this. I've learned a great from him and he has been there for us. He has been very patience with patients, especially with their families. I should have been patience with him and more understanding. I'm gonna miss his smiles and treasure the memories of our doctor visit an forget the things that I misunderstood about about him. I"m so sorry about it. Believe Me. I have regrets. I didn't mean to hurt and disrespect such a good sand intelligent doctor. If I would have pairs more attention to what he said and stop being so opinionated. Iwouldn' t have misunderstood things. He really is the best in his proffestion. The best! 2 thumbs up.

April 30th, 2010
excellent quality of care provided by oncologist
I have no words how to thank Dr.Shar for the care provided, and I feel very grateful that he was giving another chance to enjoy this life along with my family.Kaiser Permanente should be proud and thankful to have such a great provider.