A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Shepherd is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from University Of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Dr. Shepherd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Matthew Monc Shepherd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Alexander Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Shepherd practices Internal Medicine and Adult Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Family Physicians.