A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sherriffs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sherriffs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherriffs
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sherriffs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sherriffs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherriffs graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sherriffs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carlton Sherriffs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Sherriffs practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sherriffs has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sherriffs practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fowler, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Selma, CA.
See Fowler Primary Care Doctors and Fowler Geriatric Doctors.