A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sherriffs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sherriffs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherriffs
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sherriffs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sherriffs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherriffs graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sherriffs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carlton Sherriffs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Sherriffs practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sherriffs has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sherriffs practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fowler, CA.
See Fowler Family Physicians and Fowler Geriatric Doctors.