A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Shiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Shiman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Shiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiman graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Shiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- University Hospital of Tamarac
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Shiman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Shiman practices Internal Medicine near Tamarac, FL.