A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Shtilbans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Shtilbans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Shtilbans, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtilbans graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shtilbans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Shtilbans MD, MS, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Shtilbans practice?
- Dr. Alexander Shtilbans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Shtilbans practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.