A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Skavysh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Skavysh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skavysh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skavysh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Skavysh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Skavysh graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Skavysh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Skavysh MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Skavysh practice?
- Dr. Alexander Skavysh has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Skavysh practices Surgery near Frankfort, IN.
See Frankfort Surgeons.