A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Skavysh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Skavysh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skavysh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skavysh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Skavysh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Skavysh graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Skavysh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Skavysh MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Skavysh practice?
- Dr. Alexander Skavysh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Skavysh practices Surgery near Martinsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IN.
See Martinsville Surgeons.