A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Skavysh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Skavysh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Skavysh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Skavysh graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Skavysh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skavysh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Skavysh practice?
Dr. Alexander Skavysh practices Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IN and Martinsville, IN.
See Bloomington Surgeons.