A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sobel, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wiley Sobel DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sobel practices Plastic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Plastic Surgeons.