A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sokol, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sokol, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male and Female Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Sokol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sokol MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sokol practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sokol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sokol practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.