Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Solky
Dr. Alexander Solky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Brockport, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Solky is affiliated with Geneva General Hospital, Rochester General Hospital and F F Thompson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Solky has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Solky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Dirk Bernold
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rochester, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Makiko Ban-Hoefen
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Rochester, NY 0 mi11
Dr. James Fetten
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Rochester, NY 0 mi34