A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sonkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sonkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonkin graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sonkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Comm Hospital-Carrollwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sonkin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sonkin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sonkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sonkin practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.