A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sorin, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sorin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sorin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sorin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sorin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sorin practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.