A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sorin, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sorin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sorin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sorin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sorin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sorin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sorin practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.