A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sosenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sosenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosenko
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sosenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosenko graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sosenko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Z Sosenko MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Z. Sosenko practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sosenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sosenko practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Joliet Internists, Joliet Pulmonologists, and Joliet Critical Care Practitioners.