A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotiropoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Sotiropoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See New York Urologists.