A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotiropoulos
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sotiropoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotiropoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Sotiropoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Sotiropoulos practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.