A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Soutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Soutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Soutter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Soutter graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soutter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dix Soutter MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Soutter practice?
- Dr. Alexander Soutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Soutter practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Annandale Surgeons and Annandale Pediatric Surgeons.