A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Spasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Spasic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spasic
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Spasic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spasic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Spasic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Spasic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Spasic practice?
- Dr. Alexander Spasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Spasic practices Family Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Family Physicians.