A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Spitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Spitzer, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Robert Spitzer DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Alexander Spitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Spitzer practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Stevens Point Neurologists and Stevens Point Sleep Medicine Doctors.