Neurologists, Psychiatrist
20180 W 12 Mile Rd
Ste 10
Southfield, MI 48076
248-358-5959
Locations and availability (1)

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Daflene M Folkersma on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Spitzer saved my life. I was in constant pain, I would fall asleep during conversations and didnt even know it. My depression was out of control because my own Dr. Wouldnt believe there was something wrong. Dr. Spitzer spent time with me, spent almost 2 1/2 hours on my first visit looking at my sleep study, my history, dicusssing how best to address my migraines and diagnosed me with narcolepcy. Something my Dr missed for almost 10 years. Thank you Dr. Spitzer for giving me my life back.

|  I recomend Dr Spitzer to my family an friends  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I really like Dr spitzer he takes time to talk to you an explain things to you. He is caring an understanding of all the disorders i have.He told me more in my first visit than my all the other Dr's I had since I was 19 I am now 43 an we are starting to find out what is wrong with me.Thankyou so much to him and all his staff for the help an respect me. They do not judge me from my past like Dr T Tetzlaff an his staff did the same with Dr Jeffery Peterman. I have nothing bad to say about Dr Spitzer I am GREATFUL he is my Dr. Thank you Gena LaBranche'

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

By another physician's referral, my father sought treatment from Dr. Spitzer over a period of one year. Our appt wait time was NEVER less than one hour, on one occasion it was two hours. He was rude and curt, talking down to my father. The appointment clerk mixed my father's appt up with another patient's on two occasions. When my father approached Dr. Spitzer with his concerns, he was met with anger and rudeness. The office was dirty and outdated. We reported this to the referring doctor and sought treatment elsewhere.

|  Dr. A. Robert Spitzer is a Breath of Fresh Air  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Spitzer is one of the best doctors in his field. He is a researcher and a doctor who actually took time to ask questions and listen to my responses. For the first time in years, I was successfully treated for fibromyalgia and CF and working full time, making good money. I would highly recommend him.

|  One of the best in his field  |  show details
by SK on Aug 24th, 2010

Once in a while you come across an excellent doctor. Dr. Spitzer is one of them. When I was concerned about an Rx med and my headaches he spent over an hour explaining everything to me. No matter my questions, he took the time to educate me. He wants his patient to be involved with their health. I only wish all my Dr's could be as wonderful, and knowledgeable, as Dr. Spitzer.

|  Insightful and Caring Practioner  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2009

DR. Spitzer is an exceptional doctor, who is a researcher as well. If you suffer with fibromylagia or other difficult to diagnose ailments, he is superb at identifying the problem and prescribing something that will help. He is willing to spend forty minutes in consultation.