A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stein, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Stein, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Geoffrey Stein MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Stein practice?
- Dr. Alexander Stein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Stein practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Long Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Long Beach General Practitioners, Long Beach Surgeons, and Long Beach Cardiologists.