A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stein, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Stein, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Geoffrey Stein MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Stein practice?
- Dr. Alexander Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Stein practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Cardiologists.