The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Stein
Dr. Alexander Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Practice, General Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Community Hospital of Huntington Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Stein has the following 5 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alexander Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Michael Neumann
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Bruce Samuels
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Frank Litvack
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi35