A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Stemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Stemer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stemer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stemer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stemer has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander A Stemer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Stemer practice?
- Dr. Alexander Stemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Stemer practices Infectious Disease near Munster, IN.
See Munster Infectious Disease Doctors.